Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Losing my pictures! Help

• Please log in to reply

kimimonster

kimimonster

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having serious problems with my photos dissappearing on the Olympus master 2 library and Windows' My Pictures saying that it has shut to protect my computer in accordance to the Data Execution Act whenever I try to get to my pictures on Olympus Master that way. It also closes any program i try to access the pictures from for example the internet when i upload them for emails, facebook etc. I'm at a loss to what to do and i really dont want my photos to be lost forever. Is there anyway of relocating them??

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
Hi kimimonster ... :) ..:)

go here and get picasa...download and install it...when you first launch it ...it will ask if you want to search the whole computer or just certain folders...pick the whole computer...

Edited by happyrock, 16 April 2010 - 07:27 AM.