Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pop up windows

• Please log in to reply

pdcagirl

pdcagirl

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
I have my pop up blocker turned on but continually get ads popping up all over the place plus though I have deleted the Bing feature, it continually plays into the situation. What can be done to eliminate these pop ups? :)

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hello pdcagirl...

Please go to the Malware Forum and follow the instructions found there.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself...then post the requested logs in THAT forum. Be patient, the Malware Forum is a very busy place and a two or three day wait is not unusual. Do not reply to or bump your own topic. If it shows a reply it may be overlooked as one that is being worked on.

If you haven't received help after waiting three days, you can post a link to your topic in The Waiting Room where it should be picked up by one of the experts quickly.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

wannabe1

pdcagirl

pdcagirl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Thank you - will follow through with your instructions.