Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

kernel32.dll error

• Please log in to reply

scoobystyle

scoobystyle

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I hope I am posting in the right place.. I cant play any games any where without getting a internet explorer has caused an error in the kernel32.dll and then the program closes. I've tried going to the dll site and redownload this but its still not working. I have ran my windoctor and fixed the errors it found but its still happening. I even reinstalled ie. I also have firefox and its doing it to. I have no virus' at least if i do housecall couldnt find them. I would be gratefull for any help I need my games I am a gameaholic. :tazz:

Advertisements

John_Doe

John_Doe

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
I worked on a computer this weekend. They had the same error popping up. I ran all the spyware, anti-virus, and trojan hunter. found tons of stuff. Also, used "ccleaner" to clean the temp junk out. Pressed the issues tab to fix registry errors.

go here to get ccleaner: http://www.majorgeek...wnload4191.html

d/l trojanhunter. its free and awesome
www.trojanhunter.com

install free anti-virus at www.grisoft.com
this is AVG

do you have ad-aware and spybot installed?
if not, at the homepage of this website, is intructions on where to get them.

After running all these programs, I got rid of the errors and kernel32.dll wasnt the only one. If this fails, run a HJT log and post it