Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

free downloads for music

• Please log in to reply

thakid

thakid

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
ok well I dont know too many music downloaders out there I knew some lik winmx kazaa shareaza warez witch are all either spyware or adaware infected and winmx not being either has a low data base and a slow transfer rate so I was wondering if anyone knew of a good free music/movie downloder :tazz: I think this should be pinned to help newbies like myself and maybe even those who dont know

Advertisements

gothtec

gothtec

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
The only place this would be pinned is on a warez forum. While showing you the door is probably not illegal, walking through it is, and nobody here is going to help you with that.

EDIT: I find it strange that a "Senior Member" would ask such a question...

Edited by gothtec, 21 May 2005 - 06:35 AM.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Well said Gothtec. His status as Senior member justs means he's posted a lot, doesn't mean he has any status as such.