Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Top Ten Xbox 360 games

• Please log in to reply

gollyross12

gollyross12

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My list of the best 10 games on the 360. I should have made a top 20, because a few choices were hard, and The Orange Box is not on the list, because Half-Life 2 is one of the best games of all time, but I will always think of it as a computer game, which is where I played it first....

10: Left 4 Dead 2...Left 4 Dead 1 just missed this list, but the second game is better in just about every way, with more variety in level design, weapons and enemies.

9: Dead Space...One of the surprises of this generation, a game that sucks you in like no other....except maybe Bioshock.

8: Gears of War 2...another game where the first game was amazing, but I liked this one just a bit more. To bad about the crap last boss though.

7: Assassins Creed 2....I did not want this game to end, and I love the progression of your main character.

6: Rainbow Six Vegas 2...A game where the multiplayer overshadows the solid single player. Terrorist hunts on veteran...a stroke of genius.

5: Saints Row 2...best sandbox game ever...

4: Bioshock...A game experience that sucks you in, and never lets go.

3: Borderlands...Biggest game surprise of all time.

2: Mass Effect...If not for the repetitive side missions, this could easily be number one, even with that slow [bleep] elevator.

1: Fallout 3....No words necessary.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
And your point? You've made an identical post at a number of forums over the past couple of days - if you're here to spam, which you have at some of those, you will be banned.