Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

zcast

• Please log in to reply

barbarabigsandy

barbarabigsandy

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I keep getting error message zcast has stopped working, how do I fix it?

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
Hi barbarabigsandy ... :) ..:)

are you using dialup for the internet...when do you get the error..when you first boot up or after you try to start a program

Edited by happyrock, 21 April 2010 - 03:40 PM.

barbarabigsandy

barbarabigsandy

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Thank you, unfortunatly I am still using dial-up. I have been using netzero for over a year and 3days ago everytime I get on line I get zcast has stopped working. If I click on close program I go offline. I checked with my support team and they said do a factory restore, anything eles I can do instead?

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
try uninstall/reinstall NetZero...lowdown here

barbarabigsandy

barbarabigsandy

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I have unistalled and reinstalled several times over the last 3 days. Since I got this new pc with windows7 I installed the updated netzero. Since this zcast has stopped working I have done repair, restore before, maintenance,unistall and reinstall. Is this a netzero, internet explorer or my pc problem? I can do a factory restore if needed. Thank you for your time and help

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
try using people pc...they used to have a 30 day free trial

Edited by happyrock, 22 April 2010 - 04:47 PM.

barbarabigsandy

barbarabigsandy

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Thank you Netzero has said zcast is from using an older version of netzero. I was using the updated version when this happened. I am updating while not at home since dial-up takes so long. Will see if that works, will let you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured