Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

List your free download/online games that you have discovered

• Please log in to reply

textra

textra

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
hey everyone the point of this post is to spread knowledge, the games that you are allowed to post must be free or so unworthy of buying that it is alright to post it here. games that you can play in a few minutes and still have fun, games that demand skill, concentration and determination

i only have 2 games in mind and those are Touhou(the first 2 pics) and Audiosurf(3rd pic)
Touhou has 7 shooting games and 3 fighting games
Audiosurf allows you to surf in different game mods absolutely any audio track you posses that is in MP3 format

Attached Thumbnails

• nanika.jpg
  • danmaku.jpg
  • audiosurf1.jpg

Edited by textra, 23 April 2010 - 09:51 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Touhou is by a Japanese game developer. Actually his games are intriging. However, the newer games are not FREE,but Commercially available.

Audiosurf has a free demo, but is a commercial game. Think I might give this a try. Looks interesting. Heard good things about it when it came out.

Just a reminder about GeeksToGo terms of use;

We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

textra

textra

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
true but there are some games that are not worth buying because of shipping and handling from japan.

Edited by textra, 25 April 2010 - 12:17 PM.

Asasdasasd

Asasdasasd

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Dear textra and admin mod uhhh.. (sorry my computer screeen dosent reach up there so i cant see)
Oh unworthy of buying..
any thing that needs creds on kongregate. googleearth's filght sim
Elona
Oh and any pireted games
hmm thats all i can think up right now ... srry

P.S. thanx for audio surf it looks and sounds great
P.S.S. also thanx admin mod*insert name here* dont pirate PERIOD pireting is illegal and results in jail time, trust me what i do can just call up you country's police and tell them that they have a pireter(is that what you call it?) and well... boom you are in jail so thats my warning to you

Edited by Asasdasasd, 01 September 2010 - 12:41 PM.

Chrispcgames

Chrispcgames

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello friends,

Whenever I get leisure, I start playing online games. I have few games which are very exciting and few are breath taking too. Few games like games from Gamekiss.com, Neo Steam: The Shattered Continent, Army Commander: Build a Mighty Empire, War Rock and lots more. Also I heard about UGC(ultimate Game Card) from one of my friend that it adds more excitement. I never used and experienced it, if you have any idea about Ugc, please share.

Thanks,
- Chris.