Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't log in

• Please log in to reply

Ein_85

Ein_85

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Alright so I can't log into my Windows XP, when I boot up the computer it will take me into the log in page and either account I choose the same thing happens. It'll sign me in and then sign me right back out. When I try to enter in safe-mode it does the exact same thing.I added Spybot Search and Destroy awhile back, and noticed last night it was giving me trouble when I signed it. I've also had troubles with my computer freezing resulting in me having to "pull the plug" quite literally and then replugging it back up. I had to do this last night. Last night the computer was working fine, and this morning was when I had all the troubles, it started on my second account and then when I restarted the computer it spread to all areas. Please help I don't know what to do!

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Do you have the XP cd disc.