Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

KIS NPAM

• Please log in to reply

Iconicmoronic

Iconicmoronic

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
I use Kaspersky IS and where I'm beginning to understand how to use most of the application effectively, I can't seem to throughly juggle one specific elements and that's the network packet analysis monitor. I understand how to look at the address information for an IP address and I understand some of the code related to the IP addresses. Forgive me I tried to insert an image but can't do so as its not published to the internet.

On the network packet analysis monitor though there is an area in the lower right hand corner which is full of digits. They look to be hexadecimal and I think I understand these numbers, but to the far right of that section of the monitor there is also a box which has a lot of periods in it, and then sporadic symbols such as (, @, lower and uppercase letters or other punctuation, and numbers. Where I roughly understand the hex to the left, I don't readily understand these symbols or what they mean, can anyone help? Perhaps there is another way to post an image so that you can see what I see on the monitor in the application?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements