Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

eskb.mg file

• Please log in to reply

nrwrose

nrwrose

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I haven't used Easyshare for pictures in about 2 years, but these 2 files are still in my shared documents. Do these only apply to Easyshare picture software, or might they screw up my current photo program? Thanks in advance for any responses!

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Right click each file in turn and choose 'Properties'.
Under the 'details' tab, if it says copyright Kodak or or any reference to Kodak
you should be okay to delete them, but keep them in the Recycle Bin for a week just in case.

The file dates should also give you clue - if more than a year old they are most likely from last time you used Easyshare.

in any event, application program files are not usually installed in the 'Shared Documents' folder
so it's unlikely to screw up any program by deleting those two files. They are more likely to have been generated when using a specific program, so whatever program that was will simply generate them again when required.

Edited by phillipcorcoran, 04 May 2010 - 04:59 AM.