Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pogo Game Java Error

• Please log in to reply

Brendan1

Brendan1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've tried playing game on Pogo for over a month now and I keep getting the
same error screen telling me that "Java Not Found or Not Working".

Since then I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, and my current version is [XXX]
I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Java, and my current version is [XXX]

When I go to play the game, I click Play Now and then the popup window starts to load with the game...
...but only the top game logo is there, not the 'Did You Know' yellow bar at the bottom.
After a few minutes, it closes and the pogo page I was on changes to the "Java Not Found" page.

I'm so frustrated with this and I've tried everything. I cleared out the Java and Firefox cache.
I've also rebooted my computer several times. The one thing I noticed was that this new version
of Firefox does not have an "Enable Java" option anymore, and I can't figure out how to do it.

Can anyone please help with this problem? :)

Advertisements