Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

I spilled liquid on my laptop and now there is a funny spot on my scr

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Please, please help me. I spilled a beer but it only splashed a little and I thought it was mostly on the keyboard but now there is a ghost like shape on the screen. I believe this is an lcd screen. It is a good size blob maybe the size of a playing card. this is a new lap top and I will no longer be in the land of the living if I broke this computer. I called dell and he did not understand me until about 10 minutes into the conversation and then he sent me to the repair dept or somewhere but they were closed. This happened about an hour ago. Please please help me.
  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP