I'm planning on adding another stick of RAM but I'm just not sure which type or how large I'm going to buy.
* Maximum Memory Capacity: 4194304 MB
* Currently Installed Memory: 1024 MB
* Available Memory Slots: 1
* Total Memory Slots: 2
* Dual Channel Support: N.A.
* CPU Manufacturer: GenuineIntel
* CPU Family: Genuine Intel® CPU 2140 @ 1.60GHz Model 15, Stepping 2
* CPU Speed: 1599 MHz
Motherboard Physical Info:
CPU Sockets/Slots 1 LGA775
Expansion Slots 2 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16
RAM Slots 2 DDR2 DIMM
Integrated Devices Audio, Video, LAN
Form Factor Micro ATX
Motherboard Size 220 mm x 240 mm
Motherboard Chipset SiS671
Company Name Elitegroup Computer Systems
There's a 1GB RAM stick currently installed and there's 1 available slot left.
I'm just wondering if 2 RAM sticks with different sizes (2GB + 1GB) would run with my motherboard. I'm actually planning on buying a 2GB RAM but i'm not sure if it will run with the 1GB RAM i already have.
Also, what "type" should I tell to the store?
Thanks a lot.