Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sonic MyDVD - Disk is Full

• Please log in to reply

Shotgun Betty

Shotgun Betty

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi there, hope someone can help me. My programs were working smoothly until I had a hard drive failure. I had the hard drive replaced, then re-installed all of my programs. Every other program is working correctly. The problem I am having is with Sonic MyDVD Deluxe Version 6.1.0. I can open the program, import a video file and edit the file. But, when I try to “Save As” Test I get this message - [Disk is Full – file info: path = C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My DVDs\Test\Test.dvd, position = 0 -19027]

I have 1.5TB of empty space on my hard drive so I know the disk is not full.

The steps I’ve already taken. First I uninstalled my Sonic MyDVD program and re-started the computer. I then did a clean install of the Sonic MyDVD program and re-started the computer. I still get the same error message. Please let me know how to fix this problem. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

:)

Advertisements

Shotgun Betty

Shotgun Betty

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The hard drive is formatted to NTFS. C:\ is the largest partition – Total space available is 1.81TB – Free space is 1.54TB.