Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PSP 3000

• Please log in to reply

Arun Anand

Arun Anand

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi Guys, I am planning to buy PSP 3000 Slim. My question is "Is it worth the price?", I dont want to end up with a feeling that I wasted my money. Everyone says that its a cool gadget and there is a lot that you can do with it. I have read so many reviews and wathed so many videos about it, but still.I always wanted to buy one since its launch.

Please advice, is it worth owning? :)

Advertisements

pcguy730

pcguy730

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi, I think the PSP is worth it, I have the old fat one though but I put it to good use. With these type of questions you will never get the correct answer as everyone is different with different standards and criteria from you. How many games on the system are you interested in playing if not many or desire not high enough then it probably won't be worth the money. If the audio/video is what interests you there are other devices that can do that for less money.

Jpl9330

Jpl9330

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a PSP 3000 and I have to say it is definitely worth the money. I would recommend getting a 4GB+ memory stick with it, they're only like 30 bucks and the extra memory is definitely worth it. There are a lot of awesome games you can get for it (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 and Star Ocean: First Departure come to mind). I definitely recommend getting one.