Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox & Game Managers not working...

• Please log in to reply

natalie135

natalie135

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Firefox stopped working after an update(luckily I still kept IE and that still works). I tried reinstalling it several times and nothing.

All of my game managers (IWin, BigFish, Amazon) say they're not connected to the internet. I've tried reinstalling them as well and nothing.

My IE also stopped working once, and found out an update that Windows installed was what was making IE not being able to connect to the internet. After a system restore, I hid the update so it wouldn't install anymore. Luckily, IE is still fine (to some extent, lol). So maybe the reason firefox and my game managers aren't working is because of an update? I'm not sure which on it was be though- there's quite a bit.

I added Firefox and the game managers to my firewall as programs to accept- nothing. Turned off my firewall completely- nothing.

I'm going insane! :) Any ideas? Thanks!

Advertisements