Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ulead photo express 4.0 SE

• Please log in to reply

por911

por911

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Installed ulead photo express 4.0 SE software. During installation no problems.
Programm does not run. Looked in taskmanager programm is not running but in proces Ipe40.exe is in proces with 12.800kB.
The programm came toghter with my new Trust scanner. Scanner is working fine

Is there anyone with a good idea

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Hi por911, welcome to GTG! <_<

Does your system meet the minimum spec's required?

Is it listed under add/remove programs? I might suggest uninstalling, and then reinstalling it.

neoraider

neoraider

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi !

I've just experienced the same problem with Ulead Photo Express 4.0 on my system, though the software has been running perfectly well since I installed it last year till recently (about a 2 month time). I think something happened with Windows updates ... I am still investigating. If you have a solution, please let me know !

CherryKissies

CherryKissies

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I received ulead photo express 4.0 se with my dig camera. it use to work just fine, now it's giving me an error report to send..
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERBE.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt..
Does anyone know what has happened...????? <_<

lin

lin

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I received ulead photo express 4.0 se with my dig camera.  it use to work just fine, now it's giving me an error report to send..
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERBE.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt..
Does anyone know what has happened...????? <_<

View Post

I am in the same situation. I got ulead photo express 4.0 se with my dig camera.
But, it does not work now. When I click the icon, it gives me a dialog window that says "Prepare to intall ..." then stay there for ever. I have uninstall and install several time. Each time, the software says installation is successful, but when I click finish and try to start. It shows the "Prepare to intall ..." message. My machine is PC with SP2. I checked the directory, it seems everything is there.

Can anybody help?

uterene

uterene

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi, i experienced the same problem with a friends brandnew pc with xp sp2,when starting the program normally and opening a picture it crashes.but when working out of ex.irfanview,i can work the picture normally and ok.then i have to close photo ex.the next pict in iview and so on.

might work with other progs to.

the problem is for each picture you need a few more clicks.(keeps the "triggerhand"in shape,laugh.
rene <_<

hey i just tried with ulead photo explorer but there you have to open the pict in a new viewer before reaching photoexpress.again i click more .good for a few pictures at the time but not for hundreds.rene

Steve85

Steve85

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi por911!!!

Some times ago I had the same problem.
It is very easy to troubleshoot:
- right click on theshortcut
- Compatibility
- set compatibility with Win98/ME
- that's all

P.S. It helped me, i hope it'll you too.

All the bests!!!