So what happened is I sit down at my desk, after my computer was copying a CD. My computer wasnt responsive to anything thing then it shut down. The screen went black and I thought maybe the battery just died so I lift it up to see my worst nightmare, water dripping from the bottom. I immediatley removed the battery and unscrewed my keyboard and back access panel to the RAM to let it dry faster. I also removed the CD tray and the hard drive. Its been drying for 2 days now so I decided to boot it since finals start in 3 days and I need to study lol.
I did have a keyboard protector ( or a keyboard condom as my friends would call it) over my keyboard because I spilled milk on my computer last year, I sort of learned from my mistake I guess.
When I try to start it (on battery or connected to a power supply its both the same) the lights on the touch area (backward,stop,play/pause, forward, vol up, down, mute) light up in sequence like they should from left to right. Then nothing happens and the power light blinks, about every 5 seconds. FYI blue is the only color I have ever seen it.
While holding down the FN key the same happens except the scroll and caps lock light up and the num lock indicator flashes. Please help, and thanks for reading my problem.
And no it was not beer that was spilt on my computer just water. I dont think it made a popping noise.There was no burning smell/smoke
Im sorry the laptop im using is about to die, I will post more when I get a better computer