Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Abit AA8xe motherboard

• Please log in to reply

Rascle53

Rascle53

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
i purchases a AA8xe Abit motherboard from ebay last month thinkin it would accept my pent D dual core,however it never fired up. all the bells whistles lights fans came on, but it never even posted to bios..ive done some reading,other than what the person said i purchased it from, and am gathering that this board takes the Pent 4 single core series. ( Dont ya wish web sites would just tell ya just what ya wanted to know instead of all the garble crap! )any how, if any of yall know about this, toss me a hollar. an if it does take a single core, well, i recon ill just have ta go buy one an see what happends.
Thanks

Advertisements