Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Digital Protection + Can't Access Task Manager + MBAM Shutting Do

• Please log in to reply

CaseyJones79

CaseyJones79

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello geeks!

I have got the Digital Protection on my home computer. I have attempted to run through several "How To Remove" guides I have found on the internet, but I keep hitting the same brick wall which is stifling my progress.

1. I CAN boot up in Safe Mode With Networking

2. I CANNOT access the Task Manager at all.

After three days, this is where I'm at. I have ran several Full Scans with Malwarebytes, but the program shuts down when I click Okay in order to address the infected items.

Please Help!

:)

EDIT: Ah, awesome first post in THE WRONG SECTION. Sorry. Should I repost in Malware section or continue here?

Edited by CaseyJones79, 03 May 2010 - 03:50 PM.

Advertisements

FNP

FNP

• PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
CaseyJones79-

Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

I suggest taking a look at the Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide. This will help you disinfect the majority of malicious software from your system. If that doesn't solve your problem, post a new thread in the Virus, Spyware and Trojan Removal Forum.

CaseyJones79

CaseyJones79

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

CaseyJones79-

Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

I suggest taking a look at the Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide. This will help you disinfect the majority of malicious software from your system. If that doesn't solve your problem, post a new thread in the Virus, Spyware and Trojan Removal Forum.

Will do. Thanks!