Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help with cell border color

• Please log in to reply

jaub22050

jaub22050

• Pip
  • 3 posts
update: nevermind i figured it out i would have deleted this post but didn't see the feature in the control panel if there is an option to delete let me know, thanks.

howdy,

was hoping one of you geeks could help me out, i'm playing around with a little website and have no idea how to make a little border color around a cell.

I set up a temporary url shortner to the site i'm working on via naughtymonkey.tk and if you click the bitdefender link at the left top of the main page in the antivirus/spyware catagory a little popup will popup with the product description, and what i'm trying to accomplish is a black border around the red cells to match the main page. I got the red bar but not sure how to border color it black.

thanks for any help.
ps, i also attached the html file as well thanks

Attached Files

Edited by jaub22050, 04 May 2010 - 11:02 PM.

Advertisements