The monitor is hooked up by Dynex dvi-d to hdmi cable.. dvi-d (monitor) to hdmi (graphics card). And the monitor worked fine when I hooked it up to the PS3 with the same cable. I couldn't hook it up to my other comp being that it doesn't have hdmi.
Is there anything I can do to figure out what the problem is?
* AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
* GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3 AM3 AMD 790X SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
* Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX
* G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
* Thermaltake TR2 W0388RU 600W ATX 12V v2.2 Power Supply
* SAMSUNG F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive
* ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner