Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem due to BLUE SCREEN..

• Please log in to reply

medmonster

medmonster

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok i have recentely assembled my new configuration which is (core i3+DH55TC mobo+ATI radeon SApphire HD 5670+yamaha sound card+2 GB DDR3 RAM+500w cooler master) and a sony DVD connected through a IDE to SATA adapter.
But i installed xp on it,it worked fine for me but since few days i'm getting a blue screen error n system just reboots itself,though i have reinstalled windows XP several times but it is keep happening. When i start windows i works fine but after a while a blue screen appears and the system reboots.
I searched various forums on the net,some says i should use registry cleaner which i did,but all in vain.So is there a problem with my hardware or something else. Please get me out of it...

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Blue screens are almost always caused by hardware or conflicting software.
Please don't download registry cleaner software, it will make absolutely no difference whatsoever. Given half a chance it'll make things worse.

What do the blue screens say?

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
*duplicate*

Edited by Neil Jones, 09 May 2010 - 01:08 AM.