Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Limited or no Connectivity

• Please log in to reply

PitaPocket

PitaPocket

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, we have AT&T U-verse wireless internet and all of a sudden once of the computers connected to the internet dropped its connectivity. All of the other computers are still connected fine. I tried release/renew but it did not help. I have tried disconnecting and I have tried repairing, all without success. I have also tried unplugging/plugging the modem and reconnecting each computer one by one. Most of the computers connected fine, except for the one that is causing me problems. It is connected to my U-verse account but gives the error message "Limited or No Connectivity", and I can not get on the internet. It is a Gateway C-140X laptop, and it is running Windows XP. Any instructions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Advertisements