Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Regristry Problems

• Please log in to reply

reneepc

reneepc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Can anyone help me! I recently purchased a product to try to fix my registry problem. I have been emailing the tech person, but nothing is working! Can I buy a regristry product in the store or does someone know another product I could use that would work?

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
I use Norton Sytem Works. It has worked well for me. With rebates I got Norton System Works 2005 for free...

jdm

jdm

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
Hi,

If your computer is in an undesired state right now, you can do a system restore by clicking the "Start" button and going to "Help and Support". Under "Help and Support" look for the phrase "system restore" and follow the instructions to undo changes made to your PC.

The best freeware registry cleaner out there is undoubtebly TweakNow RegCleaner. The file for the software is very small and you will never be asked to register or buy anything.

In addition, the software indicates and arranges which registry errors are safe to delete, those which are likely not safe to delete and those which are unknown.

Click here to go to the download page.

Let me know if the software was helpful for you.

Kind Regards,

JDM