Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

• Please log in to reply

geekatron69

geekatron69

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,
I just bought call of duty modern warfare from the shops,i have been saving for a while and i need help. When i double click on the icon a screen pops up and its loading then it stops loading and another screen pops up and says Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support separate alpha blend. i don't know what this means,can anyone help me out. i run windows XP service pack 2 and my video card is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500
please help me by replying

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hi geekatron69 and welcome to G2G!

Modern Warefare 2 requires a minimum of a Geforce 6600 to work, you will need to upgrade your graphics card to get the game to work.

geekatron69

geekatron69

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thx man ill look into it can you recommend one that will be really good at a good price and where to buy it ??

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Before I can advise you I really need to know the specs of your PC.

If you don't know your specs then please download and run SysSpec. Run the file > click edit > click copy to clipboard and then paste it with your reply.

The make and model might come in handy as well.

Tlung

Tlung

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,
I just bought call of duty modern warfare from the shops,i have been saving for a while and i need help. When i double click on the icon a screen pops up and its loading then it stops loading and another screen pops up and says Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support separate alpha blend. i don't know what this means,can anyone help me out. i run windows XP service pack 2 and my video card is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500
please help me by replying

millermil

millermil

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I love this game very much.

Joseph1

Joseph1

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Yeah,im agree with millermil,Call Of Duty Modern Warfare it's really cool game.

flukeon

flukeon

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
it's very cool game. :)