Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:27 AM
Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:35 AM
- Right click on My Computer and choose Properties
- In the Properties window, click on the Advanced tab.
- In the Startup and Recovery section, click on the Settings button.
- In the window that opens, click on the Edit button...a notepad window will open (boot.ini)
- copy the contents of that window and paste it here for me.
Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:40 AM
C:\CMDCONS\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\Windows="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:10 AM
I am closing this topic because you have a topic in the malware forum.
Please finish that topic following their advise. If you go around fixing things yourself, you'll only make it worse.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users