Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HTTP Tidserve Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

yanluo

yanluo

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I don't know if this is against forum rules, but I posted my problem on www.bleepingcomputer.com and so far have no response. I do not want to swamp here with logs so I will post a link of my thread from the aformentioned site to see if any helpers here can lend their 2 cents.

http://www.bleepingc...p;#entry1759573

I have followed the basic malware removal sequence as outlined here; temp file cleaner, malwarebytes, OTL and whatnot. However I have not had any success.

If this 'double posting' of sorts violates forum rules, please feel free to close this thread.

Advertisements

kahdah

kahdah

GeekU Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 15,822 posts
Double posting wastes everyone's time so no it is not allowed.
You only posted yesterday and have already bumped the thread so people think you are getting helped already.
This one is closed and I will help you at the bc thread.