Edited by sniper693, 16 May 2010 - 05:06 PM.
Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:52 PM
Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:07 PM
Check in My Computer and if dvd drive is not shown there then try one of the below.
One of these may help:
1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.
Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch
Double click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.
Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.
Accept registry merge.
4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.
Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.
Thank's to Broni for the instructions
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users