Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Perfect Gift for my Mom?

• Please log in to reply

millermil

millermil

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hey, boys and girls, my mom's birthday is comming, this Sunday,I want to buy a gift for her, do you have some good idea?
Last year, i bought a bundle of flowers for her, so this year, i have not plan to buy flowers again.
I searched the internet, clothes or handbags? Which one is better? I know my mother's bag is out of date, so how about handbags?
I found this Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Large Handbag is good, i want to know your idea.Is it a perfect?
I like its stlye and color.
And suggestions appreciated, thanks!

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Without seeing/knowing your Mom, it's hard to say. Her handbag and shoes should fit her individual personal style, mood and occasion.

I do know that if I tried to give that handbag to my Mom, she'd probably try to smother me with it. :) :)

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
How about an MP3 player loaded with her favorite music? My mom loves hers. Maybe a new cell phone? GPS? Book club subscription? Even when you know a woman well, buying clothes or a purse is presumptous. You can't know what she'll like, and she might have to exchange it. If you decide on clothes, get her a gift card, and offer to go shopping with her and take her to lunch. We moms like TIME with our kids more than material things.
Johanna

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Yeah, if you go the handbag route (I think it's a good idea) then make sure you just get a voucher in a card so she can choose her own. :)

Then to play on Johanna's comment, take her shopping and help her choose it - therefore spending quality time with her.

Sounds like a winner to me, and if it's not, you got next year to try again. :)