Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

No audio device installed PLEASEEE HELP

• Please log in to reply

LeahBee213

LeahBee213

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a Msi lapttop running vista home premium. Randomly my sound stopped working it was fine before!..
i have removed then re installed devices, i have downloaded many drivers and updated drivers still nothing i have tried everything, when i click on playback devices it says speakers..and says working i cannot configure the settings as it does nothing when i click on the button it also has realtek high definition audio device option but says it is not plugged in. i have plugged in speakers also and there is no sound coming from them.

pleaseee helppp i have tried everything and have not had it working!! :)

Advertisements

mak777

mak777

• Pip
  • 1 posts
You said that you have tried everything yet your problem didn't solved yet so I would like to suggest to visit www.noaudiooutput.com website as there are several suggestion given step by step depending on different causes so you can check if you have missed any step... Once when I had a sound problem, I had found a suggestion there that worked for me. Maybe they have a suggestion that work for you too... :)