Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't upload pics on certain sites

• Please log in to reply

ColtsFan18

ColtsFan18

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
I'm a member of a small message board and can't upload any pictures to their site, they have their own server. I thought maybe it was a safety certificate or something but I can upload to eBay and Facebook but not Flickr or Photobucket. Also IE7 wont connect but Firefox works fine. About two weeks ago we go a virus and then the same thing a week later. Mbam got rid of it both times but that was when this issue started. I've checked browser settings they all look fine and since it works on some sites and not others I can't see it being a setting issue or it would be doing this everywhere. Below is a link to the board I can't upload to and below that is the mbam log. I have also run complete AVG Scan and AdAware scans and both come up clean. And help would be appreciated.

Board URL:
http://www.truckersf...forum/forum.php

Mbam log:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4052

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18904

5/5/2010 9:38:26 PM
mbam-log-2010-05-05 (21-38-26).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 125748
Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 15 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\avsuite (Rogue.AntivirusSuite) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\avsoft (Trojan.Fraudpack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\fxiwjsca (Rogue.AntivirusSuite.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Users\Steve & Tammy\AppData\Local\pbuiitfhy\ahdgeictssd.exe (Rogue.AntivirusSuite.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Advertisements

ColtsFan18

ColtsFan18

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
Disregard this post, a post for another issue in another forum fixed my problem. I love this site!!!