Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HAPPY, HAPPY !

• Please log in to reply

simplee55

simplee55

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
I'm sorry it took so long for me to get here and post, but I had no idea that this board was here.

I want to thank U Geeks for every thing you do here for us. I would have never been able to figure things out with the many many problems I've had with my PC.

This site means the world to me, and I hope I can speak, maybe not for everyone, but for the majority of the people that come here how special each and everyone of you are. You give of yourselves unselfishly and all I can say is:

THANK U GUYS !!!

simplee55

P.S. Kinda have a tear in my eye right about now ......
:) :)

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Thanks for the kind words and as I have said before like many others here. We do this because we like to help. A thank you goes a long way and for most of us that is all we ask for in the end. Congrats for your latest resolution.

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Hey rshaffer61:

how goes it with ya. Yes every word is true and very heart felt .... I loves ya guys.

Also, can you point me in the direction where I can make a Donation, I can't seem to find any place to make this happen.

Just wanted to run this by you. I had to do a HARD SHUT down 4 times today. I agree with FNP, don't think that I have any Virus' but I can't understand why my System froze 4 times, it's crazy.

I'm still waiting for Essexboy to respond to my last post so we can dive further into what's causing it.

Anyways,

Thanks !!!

simplee :)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Donation Information located HERE