Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

iTunes giving me an error.

• Please log in to reply

Epsilon

Epsilon

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi I just recently tryed to install itunes on my computer again with a disc that came with my ipod nano its an old disc i believe i got it in 2005, anyways after installing 99% done it finishes installing but I get the windows error and it tells me it has encountered a problem and needs to close, so I restart my computer as it asks me to finish installing the program and every time i try to start it up it gives me the same error haha its a little be aggrovating but i'm hoping you guys can help me figure it out thanks in advance!

Advertisements

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
Can you post the exact error message, or perhaps a screen shot of the problem?