Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WOW I think my computer is bad sick! Help?

• Please log in to reply

Alias775

Alias775

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Today I had troubles with IE 7 and Chrome both. Chrome complained that Shockwave was unresponsive over and over. Both browsers crashed on me at my high tech web site building site.

I went to my programs and saw that Flash Player showed NO MB or KB and Shockwave looked ok. I uninstalled both. Turned the computer. Restarted it and went to
re-install both. I got Shockwave with not trouble - but Flash was a serious proble.

Twice I got the error message( I wrote the whole [bleep] thing down for you)

It said: get Plus® Error, Operating system error 16263.319-42072312.8007007E.FFFFFFF.80080005. I couldn't really tell if that was 6 or 7 F's in a row.

But tonight, I went to my game site IWON.com and IE crashed both times I tried to play. Chrome won't even operate there, it has always given me errors that "Shockwave is Unresponsive". I have had that problem ever since I installed Chrome. So I just don't use Chrome on high video type sites.

But, now I think there is really a problem with my system and I'm SCARED!

Can any of you think of what is wrong and what steps to take to fix it?

Thanks, Alias775

Advertisements

Tpneer2

Tpneer2

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
first of all upgrade your IE form 7 to 8 then reinstallthe shoockwave and flash and then reboot
hsould fix the errors