Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot access Microsoft Website

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hon123456

hon123456

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Dear all,

I cannot access to www.microsoft.com. The other machines in my company can access to microsoft. I have
try spypot and check the spyware. I also use Netsh command to reset the tcp ip. The DNS is alright cauz nslookup
can find microsoft.com. The following is my Hijackthis log. Please Help.

Edited by Rorschach112, 24 May 2010 - 05:20 AM.
removed log

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post an OTListIt log in THAT forum.

hon123456

hon123456

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Removed log.

Edited by sari, 24 May 2010 - 08:02 PM.

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

As Rorschach112 already pointed out to you, this is not the correct forum to be posting logs for malware removal assistance. Such logs should be posted in this forum here. You should make sure that you read this thread first to make sure that you include the necessary logs in your malware topic.

I'm going to ask a moderator or administrator to edit your post above to remove the log you posted.

Best of Luck.

Cheers,
SweetTech.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
hon123456,

Please follow the instructions that were posted and post your logs in the appropriate forum. This topic is closed.