Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CD Burning Problems...

• Please log in to reply

Fuzquia

Fuzquia

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a .IMG file that I am trying to burn to CD. I have used MagicISO to convert this file both to a .BIN file and an .ISO file.

When the .IMG file is converted to both a .BIN file and an .ISO file the file size is around 600mb, however when I burn this to a cd the CD is empty?

The burning process takes the same time as any other CD I have burned before and looking at the bottom of the CD you can see something is on the disc. But when I try to open the CD through my computer nothing is on it?

Free space: 0 bytes
Total Space: 0 Bytes

Is there something I am doing wrong? Should I be following a different process to convert this .IMG file? My O.S. is XP.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps...

Advertisements

laratomb13

laratomb13

• Pip
  • 7 posts
try afterdawn.com

laratomb13