Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

modern warfare 2 gameplay

• Please log in to reply

Shaggs

Shaggs

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
whats your best setup and strategy for MW2

Questions

1. name of your best class

2. gun w/ accesories

3. perks

4. eqipment

5. strategy

My Answer

1. Power House
2. Tar 21 w/ red dot sight
3. scavenger pro, stopping power pro, commando pro
4. claymores, flash bang, martrydom
5. i pick an area with minimal entrances where a lot of enemies come by and set up a claymore and browse around my area get a kill and a scavenger pack and box my self in with the claymore i just picked up and then some longshot kills from across the map whie remaining in my now protected area... very easy to hear enemies coming when they trip a claymore or even better you get a kill and can always replace the set off claymore with your scavenger pack... no need for ninja pro when you box your self in you move a lot just not far from your protected area which is why stoping power pro comes in handy quick easy kills from your roost while your claymores protoect you... and kill multiple people in a different area and you can have 2 or more safe zones for you to move from and you will have clymores all over the place in no time but this is only possible with savenger and claymores in your class :)

Edited by Shaggs, 25 May 2010 - 01:41 AM.

Advertisements