Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

printer

• Please log in to reply

transit

transit

• PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
How I can take my printer out of offline, I try everything to try to "use the printer in offline", but still not printing. I Unplug the printer from the wall and still offline. what I doing wrong? Please someone can help me.

Advertisements

Alzeimer

Alzeimer

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
Unplug it from the wall and let it unplug for about 5 minutes also unplug it from the computer and reboot the computer wait until windows is finish loading and plug your power first and then plug it back into your computer.

If that does not work you might have to uninstall the drivers/programs and reinstall them.

Hope that helps.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
go to RUN and type in services.msc and then find print spool and right click, then choose restart.

transit

transit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
HI alzei and macboard.

Thank you for you help in this matter, I going to wait to buy cartridge for my printer and after that I'm going to try if one of your suggestion help. If not I come back here to ask again if you know something else that I can try. Thank you for try to help me.

Transit. :)

pcs365_2

pcs365_2

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Hi,

Windows XP hotfix information
A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.

If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.

Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site:

http://support.micro...tus/?ws=support (http://support.micro...tus/?ws=support)

Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
Prerequisites
No prerequisites are required.

Restart requirement

You must restart your computer after you apply this hotfix.

Hotfix replacement information

This hotfix does not replace any other hotfixes.
File information

The English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time tool in Control Panel.

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
Verify the Printer Spooler service is running.