Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Lsasrv.dll not found

• Please log in to reply

deeyngbld

deeyngbld

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

This is my first time doing this so I hope I remember everything and don't do something wrong. I have a HP Pavilion 513n. When I woke up this morning there was a message saying "lsass.exe unable to locate component" "This application has failed to start because lsasrv.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I have rebooted in Safe mode and every other mode and the same same box comes up as Windows XP is loading. I did run a diagnostic test on it under the recovery part and it said all tests passed. I have had this tower for a while and when purchased never received any software with it. Is there a way I can re-install? Please help me.

Dee

Advertisements

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
Might want to have a read through HERE

deeyngbld

deeyngbld

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Might want to have a read through HERE

I did read through some of that and the posts I found were either for Dell or for someone with the Windows disc. Not sure where to go now.