Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Scrollbar & mouse moves by it'self & resize windows [Close

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bikinibeegee

bikinibeegee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have ran all of spybot, malawarebyes, hijack this, spyware terminator, spyhunter, kl keylogger "nothing shows".Norton Anti virsus corp. Symantec 10.1.5.5000 I found some entries in malawarebytes quartine as: Trojan.Downloader, Trojan.Vundo, Rouge.Multiple, Rouge.Total Security, Adware.Eshopper, & adware.Gameva . Couldn't get the last one's complete file name, I deleted all of the entries.Symantec shows no quarantine, BackUp shows: All items: Trojan.Pidief.G, Trojan.Goldun, (A00000058.exe),Trojan.Goldun, (xjehx.exe), Trojan.Fakeava.. (APQ6.tmp)Repaired items is blank. Ran a port check @ Gibson ShieldsUp, all ports are stealth or closed, however port 5631 is showing pcanywheredata "What's that"? I ask?
It just takes over my computer when it wants to! Please help me out with this??????
Thank You,
beegee :)
PS, I am writing this from a networked pc, I will try to log on that pc to run appropriate scans & hopefully can show logs.

Advertisements

sempai

sempai

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 785 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks to Go. :)

*We apologize for the delay. Forum has been busy.

*It is important not to make any further changes or run any other tools/updates unless instructed to. This may hinder the cleaning process of your machine.

*You must reply within 5 days otherwise this topic will be closed.

Please read Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide then post the required logs and we will begin from there.

sempai

sempai

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 785 posts
Do you still need help?

sempai

sempai

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 785 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.