DVD issues Dell 1535
Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:50 PM
Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:49 PM
What program are you referring to?
I tried going to dell and downloading the program again
Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:57 PM
One of these may help:
1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.
Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch
Double click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.
Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.
Accept registry merge.
4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.
Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.
Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:13 PM
Roxy oops Beachbum
Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:18 PM
Which solution did actually help?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users