Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

error status 13030 ans 12030

• Please log in to reply

amba46

amba46

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed a Panda internet security on my Windows Vista home premium, however, I started having problems and decided to uninstall the program. Upon do so, a message came up stating that if i do so it will cause other programs from working properly. I have been having problems ever since. I still have 1. Panda process protection service and 2. Panda good ware cache manager, which is shown logged in as local system account. I sometimes have problems logginf into my yahoo email account and if i do get to go into the mail section, an error message comes up stating, "HTTP error status 13030 or 13020".

If surfing the net, and try to click to a desired address,an error message comes up stating, "Page was reset while trying to load." I can't check emails. I have cleaned the registry with new software by the name of Paretologic Health Advisor, tried Norton Anti virus and Registry Mechanic, which Quarentined many trojan horses and other adwares., however still having problem. I have missing registry keys, .rtf file required, n archive files such as .qz, .rar, .sit, .tqz,.7z, is required. I sometimes think that I'm missing something...very troubled since i do 95% of research for classwork on my computer...Can anyone help? :)

Advertisements