Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't send from email account

• Please log in to reply

DPCP

DPCP

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi all

I have a domain registered with GoDaddy, with the website up and running etc.

I have logged into the GoDaddy webmail and have managed to send email from it. However, whenever anyone tries to email me to that same email address, there is an error:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected

I can't figure out where it is that I can go on the GoDaddy webmail settings to fix this!?

Any help much appreciated!!

DP

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
You don't go in the webmail settings. You go to technical support of GoDaddy and take the issue up with them. This is a provider/host issue.

DPCP

DPCP

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ok, thanks Neil, I will do that. Much appreciated :)