Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

S VIDEO CABLE!

• Please log in to reply

vladisawsome!

vladisawsome!

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok i have to make this short so my spelling will suck, please reply within an hour. ok i have this hp pavilion slimline (not shure what model) and i has a s video jack, so does my 52 inch sharp tv. so i plud the cables both in and i dont get an image, i don't see a secound display in the settings or nividea, i read this tutorial:
(i cant find the link)
but anyway it says if you go to personolization, there should be an "add monitor or projector" button in the "tasks" bar. i cant finad it, i have win vista home premium

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Right-click on any empty area of the desktop and then select Personalize. Once that window opens, click on “Connect to a projector or other external display” on the left, under "Tasks".

Posted Image

vladisawsome!

vladisawsome!

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
thats my point, i don't see that button.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Hmmm... that's weird. Don't believe I've seen|heard of that one before. Hopefully someone that has will drop in here soon.