Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

computer corrupted?

• Please log in to reply

superheroree

superheroree

• Pip
  • 2 posts
ok, please dont tell me to wait untill my dad gets back. Basically my laptop is broken because i kicked it. I was using the home pc on my sisters account as i dont have one. Net nanny was being rediculous and blocking all sites so i tried to delete it but have corrupted it now. When i try to go on the net it says there is a problem with content control installation. If persisits please reinstal or contact customer service. I dont have the disk. I need to somehow get into the administrive account so i can disable net nanny? I have tried a few different things but to no avail. I really need to get this fixed as my only access to the net is via my mobile. Can anyone help?

Advertisements

superheroree

superheroree

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
when i type that stuff in the cmd and put a password it says access denied. Please can someone help

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,305 posts

ok, please don't tell me to wait untill my dad gets back.

Unfortunately that is what we have to tell you.

Your parents installed Netnanny for a reason.
You are blocked from the admin account for a reason.

It is against Geeks to Go's TOS to assist in breaking through those barriers.

Due to the nature of online help we are not able to verify ownership, and will not be able to help bypass or recover any user passwords, cd keys, license codes, serial numbers, etc.

We cannot help you get around any administrative restrictions imposed on a school, work or other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): website blocking/filtering, software installation, email retention, software configuration, network/internet usage, network configuration, forum or chat room restrictions, game server restrictions, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question.

123runner