Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Bluescreen

• Please log in to reply

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
When you reinstalled Windows, was it clean install, or over the top?

Advertisements

lokilein

lokilein

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
it was a clean recovery installation. but the bluescreens happened before this action aswell.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Try to reinstall your network adapter driver.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
this is oversimplifying it but...each and every application you run grabs some resources (like some ram)and like a child says "this is mine"... and will not share...same with all the hardware attached..as you increase the workload windows has to move things out of ram to the hard drive to the swap file then get what it needs and move it into the ram so your processor can use it...now get quite a few intensive things going on at the same time and you can bring the system to its knees...thru generated heat or just plain overloading the system...
if you really need to do a lot of multitasking get a new system with a highend CPU like a i920 or better...6Gigs or more of ram and a few Western Digital VelociRaptor HD drives or SSD drives and then run wild

lokilein

lokilein

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
seems like the simple replacement of the networkdrivers worked out. no bsod so far. thank you :)

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
Yes!! Posted Image