Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'm Having Trouble Looking for Email List Management or LISTSERV s

• Please log in to reply

Travis M. Haag

Travis M. Haag

• Pip
  • 2 posts
So I need to set up an Email List Management program that will allow me to create lists and send specified information to certain lists.
Okay so I am looking for a LISTSERV, but the problem that I am having is that the seemingly the only prominent company providing LISTSERV software is L-Soft. The only issue with this is that it is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. I am looking at more than $3,000 with $800 annual maintinence fee's! And I cannot use the Free-Ware version on terms that this software will be implemented for the ease and convenience of my clients, but using the Free-Ware version you cannot derive a profit, directly or indirectly, from using the software.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a LISTSERV or something equally as effective for List Management? I'm stuck here..

Advertisements