Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can't access windows xp

• Please log in to reply

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
You know, this thread is little bit like pulling a tooth...
Whose computer is it?
Who created dual boot?
I strongly suspect, you've been trying to bypass some computer security, so if you won't explain, in details, what the situation is, I'll have to close this topic.

Advertisements

tgardner

tgardner

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I got the computer as a gift i dont know who installed the dual boot. All i know is that i cant access the thing it wont let me choose which system i want i have the password for the xp but not for the stupid windows proffesional all i wanted was to know if there was another way to get my windows xp back im sorry if its like pulling teeth i cant explain what the stupid thing is doing or why. ive had it for almost a year and havent had any problems with it till now. I havent been able to get ahold of my friend who gave me the computer. my sisterinlaw is letting me borrow her computer to se if i can find a away to fix mine.