Create Account

IE8 freezes every few seconds

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
hi all

whenever i boot up IE 8 and start to browse itl hang for about 3 seconds then continue but then freeze right again. Once this starts it causes my whole system to freeze intermittently. I get a notice from norton about fakeAVAlert but it says it blocked it etc. I did run malware bytes and nothing came up IF i go to shutdown the PC itll have a bunch of "XXX is not responding" error mssgs come up like explorer.exe and DEVLDR.

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I suggest that you start a new topic in the Malware Removal and Spyware Removal area.

Before you start a new topic click on this link --> Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, Please read before starting a new topic. This will give you a few preparations to make, as well as instruction for posting your OTListIt2 log.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).